Ms Arathi Kellogg
Designation: Vice-Principal – Primary Section (Morning Shift)
Qualification: M.A (Sociology) M.Ed.
- Working as Educator in Udgam since 20th July 1994
- Heading the Subject Committee (English) for Primary Classes
- Handling both Gujarat State and CBSE Board curriculum
- Counselling/Guiding students as well as teachers on various issues, providing feedbacks and advice to parents as required
- Good communication and presentation skills, conducting subject domain discussions with third party agencies / consulting houses / book sellers / publishers etc
- Adept at managing Detailed Assessment (DA) of students for Std. 3-5
- Encouraging students to participate in many competitions like Asset Pentathlon, English Olympiad, Science Olympiad and Math Olympiad
- Train children for Interschool Competitions (Elocution / Recitation & have won Laurels for the School and the children)
- 1ST Udgam Awards – Most Popular Teacher
- Loyalty Award for Teacher Day
- Teachers day Award – IIHM
Ms Geeta Kamal Motwani
Designation: Vice Principal – Primary Section (Noon Shift)
Qualification: M.A (English), B.Ed. (English), PGDCA
- 18 Years
Areas of interest: Reading, Writing
- Maintain High Education Standards and Discipline among students
- Contributed to the English Language Development program through different skills.
- Produced a class journal – Articles by students.
- Organised Debate Competitions, Elocutions, Poem Recitations, Skits, Essay Writing competitions, and other English Activities.
- Encouraged students to learn about their cultural heritage through PowerPoint presentations.
- Enriched students’ learning environment by incorporating activities in literature curriculums.
- SOF – Best Zonal Teacher Award 2020-21
- ATC – Appreciation Certificate (twice)
Ms Vidhya Tejas Medhekar
Designation: Vice-Principal – Middle Section (Morning shift)
Bachelor of Education (Mathematics / Science)
Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
- 18+ years as a Math Educator
- Supervisor for Middle Section – Udgam School
Space Science, Wildlife
Proofread & translated Mathematics textbooks from Gujarati to English of Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) for Grades 5 and 7.
- Flexible & organized educational professional with an extensive 18 years of mathematics teaching expertise with an unparalleled ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts in easy and understandable manner.
- Talent for employing unique teaching strategies to effectively engage all students and foster a fun as well as a fascinating learning environment.
- Encouraging and patient; provide individualized and extracurricular support for students struggling with learning concepts and mathematical topics.
- Able to develop an excellent rapport with students to produce a friendly and supportive school community.
- Recipient of ‘On time, every time’ award for the year 2018 at Udgam School for Children.
- Recipient of ‘Kindness Galore’ award for the year 2021 from HarperCollins.
- Certificate of appreciation from SOF for services rendered as an Olympiad In-charge.
Ms Reema Sharma
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation: Vice Principal – Middle Section (Noon Shift)
Qualifications: B.Ed. BA with Honours
- 20+ years
Areas of Interest:
- My prime focus are always children – working for and with them by mutual respect and empathy
- I like to read and when there’s time in hand, I bake cakes
- Began my beautiful journey from being a Kindergarten Teacher to English Teacher in Middle Section at Saupin’s School, Chandigarh. Additionally, worked as Coordinator for Middle and Secondary
- Continued my teaching journey at Udgam as English Teacher and Supervisor for Middle Section in 2018
- Love and adulation of students. Was among one of the six finalists for ‘The Education Prize 2015’. The theme was ‘Harnessing Innovation’
Ms Urvi Bhatt
Email id: email@example.com
Designation: Vice-Principal – Secondary Section (Morning Shift)
Qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Education
- 17+ years as a Supervisor & HOD(Mathematics)
- 1+ year as a Vice-Principal
- Working with the heads, coordinators and sub-ordinates as a team.
- Good knowledge about general working under CBSE.
- Liaise with School authorities as required by the process.
- Good managerial and communication skills.
- Adaptability to the diverse situation.
- Co-ordinated the integration of International Learning in the Curriculum for the ‘International School Award’ 2013-16, awarded by the British Council.
- Participated in the ‘Capacity Building Programme’ on Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation conducted by SREI Limited (Empanelled with CBSE)
- Stood first in the Gujarat University 3rd semester of Master of Education.
- Won the first position in Debate Competition awarded by the R.B. Sagar College of Education
- Awarded as the ‘Best Teacher’ for the Academic Year 2003-04.
- Awarded ‘Money Smart Teacher’ for participating in the ‘Financial Education Training Program’ conducted by NCFE (National Centre for Financial Education) in partnership with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
Ms Kunjal K Vakil
Designation: Vice Principal – Senior Secondary Section (Morning Shift)
Qualification: M.Com. B.Ed.
- Working as an Educator with Udgam School for Children since June 2003.
- Teaching Accountancy in commerce stream.
- Supervisor for Senior Secondary Section since June 2018.
- Member of the core committee for conducting CBSE board examination since 2014.
- Worked as Assistant Head Examiner in the CBSE spot evaluation duty for Accountancy subject for four years.
- Reviewed Accountancy textbook for XI (GSEB).
- Recipient of Teacher’s Day Award 2021 by IIHM Ahmedabad.
- Awarded a certificate in the category of ‘Meticulous Touch’ at AQC 2019.
- Awarded a certificate for a sporting teacher at the ATC 2014.
Ms Vidhi Bose
Designation: Vice Principal, Special Education and Counselling (Both Shifts)
Qualification: Masters in Clinical Psychology and Certified Remedial Therapist
- More than 12 years
- Worked as a Counsellor / Psychologist in Zydus School for Excellence
- Worked as a Counsellor / Psychologist and Life Skills Facilitator in Udgam School for Children
- Worked as a Centre Head Psychologist / Remedial Therapist and Trainer in Academy for Counselling Education Pvt Ltd, Pune
- Certified as facilitator for learning disabilities by Maharashtra Dyslexia association
- Conducted various trainings and workshops for teachers, parents and counsellors on topics related to child psychology
- Has participated in various conferences at national level
- Has been panellist in various news channels and given quotes in different newspaper on topics concerning children and parenting